Our next Orchid Show will be March 8-10, 2019 at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. Please check back later for more information on our vendors and activities for the show.
2018 Show Information
The show will run from March 9th to March 11th. There will be at least 10 individually created exhibits featuring flowering orchids at their best, including many unusual and rarely seen species and hybrids, so come and enjoy the impressive displays of blooming orchid plants that will fill Day Hall with fragrance and beauty!
This will be an AOS sanctioned show that will include award judging by the American Orchid Society as well as educational classes for anyone wishing to know more about how to grow these fascinating and beautiful plants. Each of our vendors will have a sales area offering plants for sale and plenty of free growing advice.
Interested in volunteering? We can always use help at the society table and for early setup on Wednesday and Thursday before the event starts on Friday. If anyone is interested in helping please send a note to Danny Lentz (email@example.com).
Friday, March 9 : Sales area opens at 9:00am, Display area opens at 12:00pm. Show closes at 5:00pm.
Saturday, March 10 : Show is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Sunday, March 11 : Show is open from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Our Vendors for 2018
- Equaflor-A (Cuenca, Ecuador) http://equaflor-a.com.ec [Preorder Deadline Feb. 20] Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marble Branch Farms (Walhalla, SC) www.marblebranchfarms.com Email: email@example.com
- Odom’s Orchids (Ft. Pierce, FL) www.odoms.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owens Orchids, etc. (Pisgah Forest, NC) www.facebook.com/orchidheights2 Email: email@example.com
- Peach State Orchids (Woodstock, GA) www.facebook.com/Peach-State-Orchids-519890191377850 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday at 4:00pm : Orchid Questions and Answers
- Saturday at 10:30am : Orchids 101
- Sunday at 12:30pm : Repotting Phalaenopsis
- Sunday at 2:30pm : Orchids 101
Documents for Exhibit Entries