The show will run from March 9th to March 11th. There will be at least 10 individually created exhibits featuring flowering orchids at their best, including many unusual and rarely seen species and hybrids, so come and enjoy the impressive displays of blooming orchid plants that will fill Day Hall with fragrance and beauty!
This will be an AOS sanctioned show that will include award judging by the American Orchid Society as well as educational classes for anyone wishing to know more about how to grow these fascinating and beautiful plants. Each of our vendors will have a sales area offering plants for sale and plenty of free growing advice.
Interested in volunteering? We can always use help at the society table and for early setup on Wednesday and Thursday before the event starts on Friday. If anyone is interested in helping please send a note to Jan Spenard (email@example.com).
Our Vendors for 2018
- Steve Arthur Orchids (Graniteville, SC) www.stevearthurorchids.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equaflor-A (Cuenca, Ecuador) http://equaflor-a.com.ec Email: email@example.com
- Marble Branch Farms (Walhalla, SC) www.marblebranchfarms.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Odom’s Orchids (Ft. Pierce, FL) www.odoms.com Email: email@example.com
- Peach State Orchids (Woodstock, GA) www.peachstateorchids.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OFE International (Miami, FL) www.ofeintl.com (orchid supplies)