Our meetings are open to the public and held the second Monday of each month at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, 1345 Piedmont Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30357 at 8:00 p.m. We meet in Day Hall, on the first floor, just follow the people. Guests are always welcome to attend!
Meetings are a terrific forum for new and experienced growers to share their love of orchids. The monthly meetings are the ideal place to ask all your orchid questions.
Another important learning opportunity happens the second Saturday of every month at the Atlanta Judging Center where amazing orchids are evaluated for American Orchid Society Awards. The Atlanta Orchid Society is proud to be the sponsoring society for the Atlanta Judging Center. Dates and times for judging are listed in our calendar.
Directions: ABG Directions or call the Botanical Gardens at (404) 876-5859
- President – Maureen Pulignano
- Vice-President – Mark Reinke
- Treasurer – Clark Weisner
- Secretary – Nancy Newton
- Immediate Past President – Geni Smith
Other Important Volunteers
- Membership Chair – Geni Smith
- Newsletter Editor – Mark Reinke
- Greengrowers Coordinator – Mark Reinke
- Mentoring Coordinator – Lynne Gollob
- Librarian – Walter Echols
- Show Chair – Barbara Barnett
- Meeting Hospitality – Laurel Burrows
- Telephone – Lynne Gollob
- Monthly Ribbon Judging – David Mellard
- Monthly Plant Raffle – Terry Glover
- Annual Plant Auction – Greg Smith
- Orchid Digest Representative – Fred Missbach
- MAOC Rrepresentative – Doug Hartong
- AOS Representative – Maureen Pulignano