Our meetings are open to the public and held the second Monday of each month at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, 1345 Piedmont Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30309 at 8:00 p.m. We meet in Day Hall, on the first floor, just follow the people. Guests are always welcome to attend!
Meetings are a terrific forum for new and experienced growers to share their love of orchids. The monthly meetings are the ideal place to ask all your orchid questions.
Another important learning opportunity happens the second Saturday of every month at the Atlanta Judging Center where amazing orchids are evaluated for American Orchid Society Awards. The Atlanta Orchid Society is proud to be the sponsoring society for the Atlanta Judging Center. Dates and times for judging are listed in our calendar.
Directions: ABG Directions or call the Botanical Gardens at (404) 876-5859
- President – Jason Mills-Shoulta
- Vice-President/Programs – Ellen Brand
- Secretary – Darrell Demeritt
- Treasurer – Dan Williamson
- Immediate Past-President – Barbara Barnett
- Membership Chair – Geni Smith
- Newsletter Editors – Valorie Boyer, Mark Reinke
- Greengrowers Coordinator – Danny Lentz
- Mentoring Coordinator – Lynne Gollob
- Librarian – Valorie Boyer
- Show Chairs – Danny Lentz, Jan Spenard
- Meeting Hospitality – Ed Shoulta-Mills
- Telephone – Lynne Gollob
- Monthly Ribbon Judging – David Mellard
- Silent Auction – Carson Barnes
- Annual Plant Auction – Mark Reinke
- Website Committee – Maureen Mckovich, Mark Reinke, Jan Spenard, Valorie Boyer
- Orchid Digest Representative – David Mellard
- MAOC Representative – Doug Hartong
- AOS Representative – Barbara Barnett