There will be several individually created exhibits featuring flowering orchids at their best, including many unusual and rarely seen species and hybrids, so come and enjoy the impressive displays of blooming orchid plants that will fill Day Hall with fragrance and beauty!
This will be an AOS sanctioned show that will include award judging by the American Orchid Society as well as educational classes for anyone wishing to know more about how to grow these fascinating and beautiful plants. Each of our vendors will have a sales area offering plants for sale and plenty of free growing advice.
Interested in volunteering? We can always use help at the society table and for early setup on Thursday before the event starts on Friday. If anyone is interested in helping please send a note to Danny Lentz (email@example.com).
Friday, November 19 : 9:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday, November 20 : 9:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday, November 21 : 9:00am to 3:00pm
Our Vendors for 2021
- Ecuagenera (Ecuador)
- Marble Branch Farms (Walhalla, SC)
- Odom’s Orchids (Ft. Pierce, FL)
- Owens Orchids, etc. (Pisgah Forest, NC)
- Peach State Orchids (Woodstock, GA)
- Gracelynn’s Clay Flowers (St. Louis, MO)
- Ingram’s Better Orchid Books (Gainesville, FL)
- Orchidabilia (Gainesville, FL)
- Helen Blythe-Hart jewelry (Stockbridge, GA)
- julianne collections (Atlanta, GA)